Monday, February 22, 2010

Sony Conference @ PMA

Seeing as how I'm a Sony user I've been anticipating for the a700 successor for a very long time! And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone here. From all the other people that I have spoken to, they have been waiting for Sony to come up with something exciting. I don't exactly know what the model number is but there are also a couple of new lenses and a few mock up pics from Sony's new EVIL (Electronic Viewfinder Interchangeable Lens) camera to compete with the micro four thirds system.


Sony's NEX cameras (REMEMBER THESE ARE MOCK UP DESIGNS)

 Sony a700 successor with another unknown DSLR (a650? from rumors)
The huge white telephoto lens looks to be the 500mm f/4 G series lens and the smaller one is the Carl Zeiss 24mm f/2 SSM


 

 

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from the Dyxxum forum!
    You stayed up pretty late for the announcement lol. The a700 successor looks great and with a top lcd is even better.

    Good work on your blog. I especially like the simple flash tutorial *thumbs up
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete