Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A lot of updates

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the lack of updates and photo posts for 319. Just had a problem with the internet at home. My sister and I didn't pay our bill. One of our bad habits of leaving bills to the last minute is something we're trying to get rid of. So my internet should be connected either today or tomorrow but right now I'm making this post from the apple store on George st. So hope that explains things. I'm not abandoning the blog or anything but I have about 7 or 8 photos to post up here for the project.

Anyway, got a few updates that I'll talk about soon. Mainly about photo shoots that I'm planning with a few people and I also want to do some comparison tests with a few mid level DSLRs. Also the sony HX5V came out this week so I'm planning to get that real soon so I can make a few video clips and do my review of a few of some of my equipment. There will also be video tutorials that I want to do but all that in near time. And theres a whole lot more that I want to mention but I'll save that for later.

Thanks for reading and I'll be back real soon =.)

2 comments:

  1. hhahahaaha apple store!

    i send emails from there wen i need 2 use d comp n im around d city LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol best place for free internet

    ReplyDelete