Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sony's Mirrorless Camera Teaser



I can't wait to see this new type of camera by Sony. It uses they're new sensor, Exmor APS HD CMOS and its basically an interchangeable camera without the mirror in a compact body. So the benefit of this is that you get DSLR quality images in a camera that you can carry in your pocket or just anywhere. The only thing that I'm not sure about is the size of the lens but we'll just have to wait and see for that.

Anyway, I also registered for PMA a couple of days ago so I'm definitely off to Melbourne in June. Can't wait for that!

I have a bad habit of getting behind on my photo updates but I should be up to date real soon. And I'll be doing photos of different perspectives so that would be interesting. Also a bit disappointed that I strained my foot so I won't be able to go out and take photos for a while and I had a photo walk to go to as well but that will have to wait till my foot is healed.

Thanks for reading! =.)

No comments:

Post a Comment