Monday, April 26, 2010

Photos #69-71

exposure: 1/4sec f/stop: 2.8 iso: 400

 I was with Marione at Gloria Jeans today just hanging out and talking about photography as usual. Had the chance to talk about our directions on photography and a few upcoming projects that I find exciting.

exposure: 1/40sec f/stop: 2.8 iso: 400

 I found this an interesting shot just because of the heart shape from the serviette dispenser. After eating dinner, thanks Marione :) I took out my camera and just took the shot.

exposure: 30secs f/stop: 7.1 iso: 100
cropped

Whilst I was out enjoying my tiger pie at Harrys with my sister, I was lucky enough to bring my DSLR and take a few photos of the view from where we were eating. I cropped it a bit at the bottom cause there was a lot of dead space and I wanted to get the feel of how the buildings stretched out.

No comments:

Post a Comment