Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Introducing the Sony NEX FS-100

Hi everyone.

I don't usually post up announcements on video cameras but since this is using the E mount (the same as the Sony NEX 3 & NEX 5 cameras), I thought that I would blog about this. It's basically a video camera with interchangeable lenses with more advanced controls and flexibility than a DSLR with video. The camera has an EXMOR super 35mm CMOS sensor which is pretty much the same size sensor found in APS-C cameras and is capable of recording up to 1920x1080 60p at 28Mbps with a number of other frame rates available.


Now I don't understand much about video cameras but if I were serious about videography, I would definitely consider this an option as I would be able to use my current lens lineup on this camera via a lens adapter.

The following is a trailer of the Sony NEX FS-100



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment