Thursday, May 19, 2011

{Places} Sushi Hotaru

Hello everyone!

I'm a big fan of sushi trains and the wide selection of food they have to offer. I've been going to Sushi Hotaru which is at the Galleries Victoria quite a lot since it opened, usually after I visit Books of Kinokuniya upstairs. With the exception of only a few of their plates, all the sushi is $3 (not a bad price considering the other sushi trains I've been to).

Sushi chef blow torching Salmon

Grilled Salmon (Nigiri)

 Chicken Kushi Katsu

When you enter this sushi train, you're greeted by all the staff which is pretty nice. The atmosphere isn't too bad and the sushi is pretty decent as well. If the food that you're looking for isn't on the conveyer belt, you can make a special order to one of the staff and they’ll make it for you. Doesn’t take that long to make it either.

Grilled Scallops (Nigiri)

Salmon cream cheese roll

 Wagyu Beef (Hand Roll)

If you want a wide selection of great sushi at a good price, you'll want to visit this place. Their customer service is pretty good (compared to some other sushi trains that I’ve been to) and they’re in a convenient location in  the city. 

 Chicken Karaage

Takoyaki (octopus balls)

 
 Coral Island Drink



1 comment:

  1. Aww this post makes me hungry :(
    I could eat the Grilled Nigiri, Takoyaki and Karage all day :)

    ReplyDelete