Monday, May 23, 2011

{Self-Portrait Project} Street Lights

exposure: 1/13sec f/stop: 2.8 iso: 800

Hi everyone! This is my new project, the self-portrait project. It's time for me to be in front of the camera, so you're going to see me a lot from now on. I'll be doing one every week on Monday for a year starting from today. The photo above was inspired by a Kanye West song, titled 'Street Lights'. People may interpret this song differently but I see it as a journey of experiences and obstacles that I face on the way to a certain destination in my life. I like this song because I feel like I can relate to it in my current situation. I want to be a professional photographer but I haven't reached that place in my life yet, although others are pushing me into different directions, I know I'll become a professional photographer someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment