Monday, June 27, 2011

{Self-Portrait Project} Aerial Workspace

exposure: 1/30sec f/stop: 2.8 iso: 800

Hi everyone! This is what it looks like when I am planning my photography shoots and projects. Often at times its late into the night so the only light source comes from my lamp and my monitor (I don't like using my room light because it uses to much electricity). I look through books and magazines to draw some inspiration and use my notebook to write down any ideas.
I took this shot with the camera suspended on a ladder pointing straight down. The camera was triggered with a remote and the only lighting used was from my desk lamp.

Gear used:
- Sony a350 with Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 lens attached
- remote cable
- tripod

2 comments:

  1. Hah! I can just make out the Blogger logo on your screen.
    Nicely done :) you have pretty mad skills since the photo turned out pretty well considering it was suspended from a ladder! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks for the kind words. I was a bit worried that it would fall to be honest so I had to be really careful about accidentally knocking it over ;)

    ReplyDelete