Monday, June 13, 2011

{Self-Portrait Project} A different perspective

exposure: 1/30sec f/stop: 2.8 iso: 400

Hi everyone! Today I thought I would show you a different perspective on what it looks like when you open the fridge. At the moment my fridge doesn't have that much in it since I ate all the food but luckily I still have one more can of mountain dew. I've started trying out these flavors and although this particular flavor isn't my favorite it still tastes alright. My favorite flavor at the moment though, is 'Voltage' which is available at a store called 'Sugar Fix' if you're in Sydney.

This shot took a few goes because I wanted the can to be in focus and myself to be partly blurred out. Its not my best photo because of my weird facial expression. That must be what I look like when I open the fridge door =.P

Gear used:
Sony a350 with Tamron 17-50mm lens attached

No comments:

Post a Comment