Tuesday, July 5, 2011

{Self-Portrait Project} The Karate Kid

exposure: 1/160sec f/stop: 9 iso: 100

Hi everyone! I'm not really a violent person but I thought I should start stepping out of my comfort zone to make this project even better. I recently watched the Karate Kid and this is my tribute to the movie. Thank you Mr Miyagi, you taught me so much about how to fight.

I took this shot with my camera mounted on a tripod, triggered by a two second timer via remote. I used my small trampoline that I set up in the studio to help me get the air time I needed for the shot. I used three flashes where one was on my right and two were on my left (one pointed towards the backdrop and the other pointed in line with my body).

Gear used: 
 - Sony a350 with Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 lens attached
- three flashes (HVL-F58AM, HVL-F43AM, HVL-F42AM)
- one light stand with Manfrotto 026
- remote cable
- tripod

No comments:

Post a Comment