Monday, July 25, 2011

{Self-Portrait Project} Kitchen Trap

exposure: 1/60sec f/stop: 7.1 iso: 400

Hi everyone! Reflecting on the week that just passed, I noticed that I spent a lot of my time in the kitchen cooking and eating. It was an unhealthy week but we all go through those times once in a while. This photo is to represent myself stuck in that unhealthy week in the kitchen. I guess it would have made more sense if I had junk food in this photo to get my message across but I didn't have any left.

   The photo was taken with my camera and flash mounted on a tripod and triggered with a 10sec timer. I took two photos and made it into one and with the help of photoshop, I edited it with layers and made some small tweaks to the final image.

Gear used:
- Sony a350 with Carl Zeiss 24-70mm f2.8 lens attached
- one flash (HVL-F43AM)
- tripod

No comments:

Post a Comment