Monday, December 5, 2011

{Self-Portrait Project} Cleaning my face a little too well

exposure: 1/1000sec f/stop: 3.5 iso: 100

Hey everyone! Whilst driving today, Marione and I were talking about what would happen if I was wiping my face and my mole came off or if it was really just dirt on my face. We were joking and laughing about it and I thought I would do it as a self-portrait. For those of you who don't know, I have a mole on the left side of my face. You can check out my other photos so you know what it looks like but how do you think I look without the mole? 

I took the photo with my camera setup on a tripod with a remote cable connected to it. I used three flashes for this shot. Two flashes were facing the backdrop to get the white background and the other was used to light my face. I had the remote cable in my other hand to trigger the camera.

Gear used:
- Sony a77 with Carl Zeiss 24-70mm f2.8 lens attached
- three flashes (HVL-F58AM, HVL-F43AM, HVL-F42AM)
- two light stands
- tripod
- remote cable

No comments:

Post a Comment