Monday, December 5, 2011

{Self-Portrait Project} Multiplicity

exposure: 1/10sec f/stop: 2.8 iso: 100

Hi everyone! Have you ever thought about how much work you could get done if there were more than one of you? Or if you ever thought that you could do a Kage Bunshin (Naruto term). Personally, I think it would be awesome but in reference to work, the only copy of me actually doing something useful is the one in the orange shirt washing the dishes. So come to think of it, maybe I wouldn't get much work done =.P

I took five photos and merged them all in photoshop. The camera was on a tripod connected to a remote so I wouldn't move the camera at all. I did different poses and I was in different outfits to make each individual stand out more. 

Gear used:
- Sony a77 with Carl Zeiss 24-70mm f2.8 lens attached
- tripod
- remote cable

No comments:

Post a Comment