Monday, December 5, 2011

{Self-Portrait Project} My Feminine Side

exposure: 1/10sec f/stop: 2.8 iso: 100

Hi everyone! As the title suggests, its my feminine side. You have to admit, we all have one, well the people that I know have one. With the help of Marione, she transformed me into a female version of myself which I shall call Johanna. This was quite awkward but hilariously funny at the same time and kudos to Marione for coming up with this idea and it definitely brought me out of my comfort zone which I initially wanted in my self portrait photos.   

The photo was done with my camera set on a tripod connected to a remote cable to trigger the shot. This is two photos in one and merged together in photoshop. I shot the male version of myself first and then shaved and then got all prettied up for my feminine self and took another photo. Very awkward!

Gear used:
- Sony a77 with Carl Zeiss 24-70mm f2.8 lens attached
- tripod
- remote cable

No comments:

Post a Comment