Monday, December 5, 2011

{Self-Portrait Project} Powdered up

exposure: 1/1000sec f/stop: 4.5 iso: 400

 Hi everyone! This photo was more of an experiment and to see how I would look. The powder turned out great but unfortunately my face didn't and that's how it was for a few photos. I just couldn't change my facial expression lol. It was a fun but messy photo in the studio.

I took this photo with my camera set on a tripod with it pre-focused on myself. The camera was on a 10sec timer and I had to time my jumps to catch myself in mid air with the powder going everywhere. I also used two flashes off camera on my left and right.

Gear used:
- Sony a77 with Carl Zeiss 24-70mm f2.8 lens attached
- two flashes (HVL-F58AM and HVL-F43AM)
- two light stands
- tripod
- remote cable

No comments:

Post a Comment