Tuesday, January 10, 2012

{CameraGear} My YouTube Channel


Hi everyone!

I just thought I would extend the invite to all my readers who are interested in the latest camera gear from Sony (Alpha and NEX cameras) to subscribe to my YouTube channel. Basically this channel is me reviewing new gear and giving tutorials on how to use Alpha and NEX products as well as talking about photography in general. I'm open to suggestions on tutorials and requests for lenses and other accessories for review. This is a fairly new channel and videos will only get better so check it out.

So far I have reviewed the following:
  • Sony a77
  • Sony a65
  • Sony NEX-C3
And I have made a short tutorial on how to use sweep panorama and picture effects. I'll have a couple more reviews and tutorials (hopefully) with in the next few days so stay tuned and thanks for watching!

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE BY CLICKING HERE

2 comments:

  1. What camera did you use to film your A77 review?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not entirely sure but it was my friend's Sony Handycam.

      Delete