Monday, January 9, 2012

{Self-Portrait Project} Snorting Coke... Coca-Cola

exposure: 1/60sec f/stop: 2.8 iso: 800

Hi everyone! I saw a photo by Wesche Photography where he was pouring red wine into his mouth and I was inspired to do the same thing. I like his idea and you can check out his version by clicking here. As you can see, it was a big fail for me but it was so funny trying to do this. I completely missed my mouth and the coke poured into my nose. I had the weirdest fizzy sensation in my nose.

This shot was taken with my camera lying down on the ground with a flash mounted on top of the camera. I had the remote cable in my hand and I was taking the photo at 8 frames per second so I could pick the best shot later. 

Gear used:
- Sony a77 with Carl Zeiss 24-70mm 2.8 lens attached
- one flash (HVL-F43AM)
- remote cable

No comments:

Post a Comment